Whatever your Dry Freight needs – deliveries, rentals, cargo freight, mobile service truck or airport drayage – we’ll work with you to design a truck body that keeps your loads secure and out of the weather. With Summit, you’ll maximize productivity and payload.
Standard equipment on all of our Dry Freight vans includes:
- Summit’s fuel-saving, aerodynamic front end
- Our laminated hardwood floor
- LED interior and exterior lighting
- A translucent fiberglass roof that lets in the right amount of light
- A stainless steel rear frame and front corners that will still look good after years of use
- Composite doors that won’t fade, chip or peel
- Indestructible composite liner slats made from recycled material
From custom side and rear doors, lift gates and bumpers, to interior cargo control, shelving and storage, we build it to last.